Friday, August 14, 2009

She said 'yes'

Today

I was awoken from my nap
by a text from Nathan, my wonderful friend from the film program

saying that he had proposed to Anna 
and she had said 'yes'

there was a picture with it that didn't download
but it didn't matter
I was only one of five people who got the picture text

and I was reminded not only of how much I miss Nathan and Anna but how much I love them as my friends.
Last March Nathan was available to make me smile when I felt so distraught
and it was the first time I had really laughed in days
I thanked him
and he reminded me that he was always there for me, no matter what
and I reminded him that it was the same from my end

It is so good to have friends who have seen you at your worst and your best
and are behind you 100%

God bless Nate and Anns. I hope they have a beautiful life together, do well in Hollywood next year and have tons of beautiful kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment