Friday, September 4, 2009

The Best Week

It really has been just that:
I am having the best week ever

Simultaneously
I receive a letter from Bethany wishing me warmly happiness in my new home and the Bushbabies (i.e. my household) receive my best friend Jeannette for two days. Jenny stayed with us, played with us, came into us socially and spiritually and emotionally. We went to school together we went to chapel together, we went to the brothers' house together for a little FHE, Zombie House style.

Today
Much anxiety over the Biola Film Pitch, resulting in victory. I am to direct Gilbertson's script. We could not be more excited. Huge, dorky grins, the sigh of relief and disbelief resulting from conquering what we considered impossible: the selling of a heavy, scary script.

High-5's all around
Hugs all around
"I'm proud of you"s from Kyle, from parents, from supporting friends, from my new crew
Meetings with Lisa right off the bat
Deliberations galore
Phone calls to make, potentials to investigate
Pizzas and pizookies to demolish

This is the beginning of something utterly frightening and invigorating. 
Bring it on, rewrites
bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment